Information and requirements:
- Visit our Main Office in Balashi.
- Bring valid ID such as cedula, driver’s license or passport.
- Provide a forwarding address so that we can mail your last bill.
- Requests should be made at least 3 working days before the desired date of the meter disconnection.
- The security deposit will automatically be deducted from the open balance on your last bill.
When authorizing a person to disconnect a meter, the authorized person must bring:
- Your written authorization (dated and signed). Click here for your digital copy.
- Copy of your valid ID (cedula, driver's license or passport).
- Their own valid ID (cedula, driver's license or passport).