Authorizing a Person to Request a Meter

Find out how how to authorize someone else to request a water meter

Authorizing a person to request a water meter

The authorized person must bring to WEB counter:

  • Notary letter of the purchase or title deed of the property.
  • Your written authorization. Click here for your digital copy.

  • Your ID*

  • His/her extract from the population register (Afl. 5,- paper)

  • His/her own valid ID.*

Still unclear as to what is necessary to complete your transaction at WEB? Please call our Call Center at 280-4600.

Under particular circumstances WEB may permit deviations from the above-mentioned practices.

* A valid identification = a valid 'cedula', driver’s license or passport.