Building a House?

Find out all you need to know about meter connections with a new house

Building a house?

Click here for information on the procedure to construct a nis and to establish a new water connection.

If you need a meter to build a house you must bring the following to WEB offices:

  • Building Permit from DOW.

  • Notary letter of the purchase or title deed of the property.

  • Copy of the plan with the location of the property, with stamp of approval by DOW.

  • Valid ID*

  • An extract from the population register (Uittreksel Bevolkingsregister better known as ‘Papel di 5 florin’)

  • For residents: Awg. 130,- for:

    • Security Deposit Awg. 80,-

    • Connection Awg. 50,-.

  • For non residents: Awg. 300,- for:

    • Security Deposit Awg. 250,-

    • Connection Awg. 50,-.

Once your house is constructed, you must notify us to change your construction water meter rate to a rate for households. Our water rates can be found here.

Please send your notification through our contact form or through our WEB ARUBA CHAT via WhatsApp 525-4600 and submit the following documents: