Commercial Building

Find out all you need to know about meter connections with commercial building

Building a commercial building?

Click here for information on the procedure to construct a nis and to establish a new water connection.

If you need a meter to build a commercial building you must submit the following at the WEB offices:

  • Building permit from DOW.

  • Copy of the plan with the location of the property, with stamp of approval by DOW.

  • Notary letter of the purchase or title deed of the property.

  • Valid ID.*

  • Copy of Registration of the business at the Chamber of Commerce (KVK) not older than 3 months.

  • The business must authorize someone in writing to sign for the business. Click here for your digital copy. 

  • For residents: Awg. 130,- for:

    • Security Deposit Awg. 80,-

    • Connection Awg. 50,-.

  • For non residents: Awg. 300,- for:

    • Security Deposit Awg. 250,-

    • Connection Awg. 50,-.