Water meter for a pool
To request a special water meter for a pool, please provide the following information:
- Desired date to receive the meter.
- Pool volume in cubic meters (m3). Measure length, width and depth of the pool in meters and multiply e.g. length = 5 meters, width = 4 meters, depth = 1.25 meters. Volume will then be 5 x 4 x 1.25 = 25 m3.
- Valid ID*
If you are not the owner of the pool:
- authorization letter of the owner.
- Valid ID* of the owner.
The deposit amount based on the volume (the amount of cubic meters, m3) has to be paid in advance.
Price per m3: Awg. 12.00
- Connection costs: Awg. 50.00
- Rental costs of the meter: Awg. 10.00
The pool water meter will be connected for a maximum of 5 days. In case pool is filled sooner, please notify us by calling 280-4600 or through our contact form, click here.
* A valid identification = a valid 'cedula', driver’s license or passport.