Frequently Asked Questions

Search for any questions you might have
No results found, please use our question form underneath to ask a question
1. Can I view my bill online?

Yes! Using our online portal "WEB Care" you can view your current open balance and your water consumption history. You can also view when your meter was read as well as your previous payments.

Click on WEB Care at the top of this page and you will be directed to the log-in page. Please have your bill nearby as you will need your Nr. di Percela to register. 
If you have any questions about registering for WEB Care please contact our Call Center at 525-4200.

2. I don’t have water, what happened?

If you don’t have water there is a possibility that your water has been disconnected due to unpaid water bills. Please check if you have any unpaid water bills. Click here to know how to have your water reconnected. Always take notice of the due date on each water bill, to avoid the inconvenience of water disconnection. If you don’t have unpaid bills, there is also a possibility that WEB is doing maintenance work in your area. Stay updated of maintenance notifications through WEB Aruba’s Facebook Page.

3. How can I apply for a New Meter?

To be applicable for a new water meter connection, it is required to have a niche at the border of the relevant property. It can be part of the fence of the property or it can stand alone. WEB will determine the location where the niche has to be built and will indicate this on the site map provided by the client, when requesting a new water meter connection. The niche must be built in accordance to WEB’s specifications. The site map indicating the location of the niche, will be available within 10 days after the request for the connection has been made. At this time, we will also let you know how long it will take to install the connection, once you have confirmed that the niche is ready. It is important to inform WEB when the niche is ready. You can do so by sending a mail to A map with the required specifications to build the niche is available at the counters of WEB Aruba or can be downloaded here.

All meter applications must be completed at WEB’s main office in Balashi.

  • Are you building  a house? Here’s what you need to bring:

    • Building Permit from DOW

    • Copy of the plan with the location of the property

    • Valid Identification

    • AWG 130,- for:

      • Security Deposit Awg. 80,-

      • Connection Awg. 50,-

  • Are you building a commercial building? Please bring:

    • Building permit from DOW

    • Copy of the plan with the location of the property

    • Valid Identification

    • Copy of Registration of the business at the Chamber of Commerce (KVK) no older than 3 months

    • The business must authorize someone in writing to sign for the business (Machtigings brief available here) 

    • Awg 130,- for:

      • Security deposit Awg. 80,-

      • Connection: Awg. 50,-

4. How can I apply for a P-rated meter for agriculture or farming?

Come to the WEB counter and present:

  • A letter from the Department of Agriculture, Husbandries and Fisheries (Santa Rosa), and for farming you must bring a letter from the Department of Public Health.

  • Valid Identification

  • Awg 130,- for: 

    • Connection Awg. 50,-

    • Security Deposit Awg. 80,-

5. How long will it take for me to get my new connection?

The waiting time for a new meter depends on the situation at the property. Each situation is unique. Below are various situations and approximately how long it takes for the meter to be connected:

For information on how long it takes to get a new meter connected click here

For information on how long it takes to get an existing meter reconnected click here.

6. Where do I call if I’m having a problem with my water?

Our Call Center is available daily from 7.30 am to 6 pm non-stop. Please give them a call at 280-4600, to report any issues related to your water supply. 
-    Low water pressure – Call Center response
-    Water has a color, odor or taste – Call Center response

7. What can I do if my water bill is higher than normal?

If your water bill is higher than usual it is important to check if there are any leaks in your home. 
If there are leaks, it is important to have them repaired promptly to avoid further costs. 

8. I didn’t receive a bill, how can I find out how much I owe this month?
  • By signing into your WEBCare account, you can see exactly how much your last bill was. Click here for more information about WEBCare
  • You can also call our Call Center at: 525-4200, and one of our Customer Service Representatives can guide you through the sign in process. 
9. I’m having an issue with my water/monthly bill/service and would like to file a complaint. How do I do this?

All formal complaints must be submitted in person at our main office in Balashi. Please bring Valid Identification. 

10. I don’t understand my bill, what does it all mean?

Your monthly water bill has a lot of information on it, click here for an in-depth explanation of what everything means on your water bill.

11. How can I check how much I owe?

Our WEBCare service is perfect for checking your current balance. Please login here and check your account details. 

12. I’m having trouble logging into WEBCare, what’s the problem?

Please contact our Call Center at 525-4200, and one of our Customer Service Representatives will further assist you in resolving your issue. 

13. I can’t pay my entire bill, can I make a payment arrangement?

Yes, each customer can make a payment arrangement at WEB twice per year. 
All payment arrangements must be requested personally at WEB’s main office in Balashi. Valid identification is required for this transaction. 

14. Is there a price difference when getting a new meter, if I have a house in Aruba but I am not a resident of Aruba?

Yes, all non-residents must pay a deposit of Awg 250,-. For further details on getting a water meter connected to a property click here. 

15. How can I apply for a job at WEB?

If you are interested in working at WEB, please check our Vacancies page here. You may also request more information using our Contact form.

16. Do I need a niche on the property when requesting a new water meter connection?

A: Yes, WEB requires a niche for water meter connections for new houses and commercial buildings. For more details about the niche, click here. Download the map with required niche specifications here.

Ask a Question

Fill in your name